20070707

Time Remembered.

Hellu world. I'm surprisingly free now, and it's a miracle that my saturday is also SPARED! Usually the schedule would be jam-packed during the weekends, things like work, project meetings, stock related stuff, or be it meeting up the good o' pals.. Hmmm, speaking of work, I'm not working this month. I missed the kids so much.. ): Haven't seen them for a long time, thanks to lady boss. There's too many people working this month I guess, that she asked me to stop going till further notice. To think of it, she must have thought I sucked at teaching, that's why I got 'kicked' out. Hmmmm ):

Bored, so let's talk about dailies. I get so damn happy when there isn't any lessons! So I'm declared HAPPY. BUttttt, was back in school to do some work. MR - report writing and took measurements of the store. And off to Jacq's place to do some coding for the stocks. Sigh, we're stupidly busy over this trading period. Arg, just get too caught up with all this work. I'm goddamn tired and so stress over it. Just keeping the fingers crossed. I really hope we make a profit or a break-even is goooood enough, honest, if not... BYE BYE $100):

BAND TODAY. Not the usual monotonous practice 'cause we did lotsa sight reading today. Loved all the pieces we played for today!! YAY. Concert's coming up again. The coming up concert came up way too early, don't you agree? We just ended 'Time And Tide' like last 30th March? The upcoming on is on 2nd Nov if I'm not wrong. Boo, what's going to happen next year then??? SHRUGS. Dinner with the bandits and walk back to the usual emo-playground and bustop with hua darling and olipoot. Haha, damn funny lar. With all the screamings over CATS and COCKROACHES. OLIPOOT, THE CAT'S STALKING YOU!!!! Lol (: Too bad the cats didn't put up a show for us. Lol.. I realise I've been reaching home around 12.30AM every Monday and Friday. I love Fridays best! Hmmm. I'm too use to it. I never really like to go home after band. Heh. Laaaa..

LASTLY, HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY JAYJAY!! MISSED YOU SO MUCH! :( Wished you were home... :( Yay, he promised to bring me over the seas on my December holidays! HOPIN' AND PRAYIN'!!! I WNA GO TAIWAN OR HONGKONG!!! BANGKOK WOULD BE FINE TOO! MUACKS. LOVE YOU!
I'm hitting the sack now, lovelies. Ciao!

I found a picture(:
of my family, on eerik's 21st.

Jolene is a much happier kid now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home